NT1 Signature Series
A workhorse studio condenser microphone with a warm, smooth character, low noise, and excellent SPL handling – ideal for a variety of studio applications.
The World’s Most Popular Studio Microphone
The NT1 has become the world’s most popular studio microphone and the go-to for numerous creators around the world, from bedroom musicians and studio pros to streamers, podcasters, and voice over artists, since its release more than 30 years ago. The NT1 Signature Series continues this tradition by offering vintage studio sound to today’s producers.
Iconic Signature Sound
The NT1 Signature Series, which has our beautiful HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule, has the same iconic sound signature as its forefathers. Its sparkling top end, extremely detailed midrange, and deep, warm bass make it suitable for practically any recording application, from vocals, piano, and acoustic guitar to drums, percussion, and electric guitar.
Legendary RØDE Quality
RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia, were developed and built with the highest-quality components. It’s made to last, with a tough body machined from high-grade aluminium and an industry-leading 10-year warranty, so you can be confident it’ll be your go-to for the long haul.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule, precision engineered to sub-micron tolerances
- Tight cardioid polar pattern for excellent background noise rejection
- Classic NT1 sound signature – rich, warm bass, detailed midrange and sparkling highs for exceptional performance in a wide range of studio applications
- Smooth frequency response and high sensitivity for incredible balance and clarity
- Extremely low noise (4dBA) – the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone
- High SPL handling capabilities (142dB) for capturing very loud sound sources
- Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter and premium XLR cable included
- Available in classic black or a range of limited-edition colours, including red, green, purple, pink and blue
- Rugged aluminium body with a high-grade finish – incredibly resistant to scuffs and scratches
- Industry-leading 10-year warranty